Because I just woke up – therefor am finding it harder than usual to LIE.
1. Who are you named after? – Apparently Mom threw the book my way picking both oOld Testament AND New testament names to ensure Pork consumption and faith would follow.
2. Last time you cried? – I’m not writing Poetry so I can not admit to this without plucking a nose hair by Male Laws.
3. Do you like your handwriting? – Once in a while I believe my mirror-said lies, so yeah.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? – I feel compelled by higher powers to remind you all it is supposed to be L U N C H E O N – just as Deli is Delicatessen and so said with a nose approaching a tilt of haughtiness that places me in danger of sniffing bird poop from the sky, duh, Corned Beef…. followed by Hard Salami.
5. Do you have kids? – no.
6. Do you use sarcasm? – if looks could kill….
7. Do you still have your tonsils? – Yes
8. Would you bungee jump? – I’m a stick in the mud as exciting goes but not because i was actually exciting.
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? – Frosted Mini Wheats
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take your shoes off? – This another one of those look at my heels questions – if I am stylish and mooning you because my pants are appropriately draping my shoes, you can’t tell. You’d have other things to inspect.
11. Do you think you’re strong? – There are more plausible ways to inflate my ego.
12. What is your favorite ice cream? – Pistachio
13. What is the first thing you notice about someone? – There are more plausible ways to deflate my ego.
14. Football or Baseball? – By experiences, basketball is far more fun to endure in a stadium/arena than football yet basketball fails to convey the deep seeded joy or devastation of football upon television viewing– when considering either, it’s really not whether one is better it’s who gives a crap to cheer during it so as to make the company and experience meaningful.
15. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? – Mac Davis queued… “Oh Lord, It’s hard to be humble, when you’re perfect in every way… i can’t wait to look in the mirror ’cause I get better looking each day.”
16. What color pants are you wearing? – shorts
17. Last thing you ate? – Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
18. What are you listening to right now? – Computer hard drive spin and various other hvac of the house noises.
19. If you were an animal, what would you be? – The last time I was likened to an animal, it was a Coyote.
20. Favorite smell? – Gasoline vapors on a Winter’s day
21. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? – My Mother.
22. Favorite sport to watch on TV? I don’t do sports or tv. – Australian Rules Football
23. Hair color? – Platinum now just ordinary Blonde…does sarcastic primp primp gesture…
24. Eye color? – Blue
26. Scary movies or happy? – Happy…thus my datability just went down?.
27. Last movie you watched? – “Watership Down.”
28. What color shirt are you wearing? – Overly reflective of the Sun just like me!
29. Favorite Holiday? – When do we eat?
30. Wine or beer? – How come no one mentions Greyhounds? Grapefruit juice and GIN?? In reality I like many wines and beers tending towards semi dry whites in wines ands sweeter reds and Stouts in beers as its difficult to get a good red as in amber malts beer. Also in reality I’ve a dry policy going method acting I hope NOT for what a desert feels like but whatever, I still like it…. beer and wine even if we’re not speaking to each other lately.
http://oceanstarr.com/ but via Facebook… She makes purdy paintings
oh, and the answers are mine… even if we share a like for pistachio ice cream.